We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mo-HAWK & the Real Stadium


I know another post about football!!! Friday is seriously are last game! All the boys on the team got Mohawks for team spirit. (I guess) We are playing @ the Rio Tinto Field tonight under the lights. The boys get to use the locker rooms they are thrilled! Good Luck Alta Gray!! Go #95. Joe and I are so proud of Benji, it is so fun to have our own family, and watch them grow.

7 comments:

Lorena said...

Love the style!

The land of Vegas said...

I love how you took that picture at an angle. It is a nice simple effect. I'm going to have to try that. I'm to straight of a person for things like that :-)

Lac said...

Good luck at the game. Benji you are rockin that mohawk... I love it!

This Mom said...

WOW he looks tough... and hard to beat. I hope they have fun.

Danean said...

Wow, he looks so big and tough!!

Sam and Josh said...

Lookin good. Good luck and you make your blog look so cute.

Heath said...

That is totally awesome! I bet they feel like rock stars. I hope they win!