We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Savannah's Baptism






What a wonderful day, our Sweet Savannah was so excited to be baptized. I never seen a bigger smile on her face. We are blessed to has such a WONDERFUL DAUGHTER
Ann Marie said...

It was a beautiful day. I am so proud of you and your family. Savannah is such a beautiful girl - inside and out. Just like her mom!

7 comments:

This Mom said...

Very Cute tell Savanah Congrats

webbkins said...

What a fun day Savannah. We love you so so much. Yipee!!! You did it!!!!

Danean said...

What a beautiful family!!

Danean

Tiffiny said...

Congratulations on such a great milestone! Beautiful family pictures.

Heath said...

That is so, so wonderful! I can only imagine the feelings a mom feels as she watches her children making congnitive righteous choices. First baptisms, patriarchal blessings, missions, temple marriages. I'm sure you are so proud of her. What a sweet, choice little girl.

Lac said...

Love that family pic of you guys! What a big girl Savannah Baloo is!

Ann Marie Webb said...

It was a beautiful day. I am so proud of you and your family. Savannah is such a beautiful girl - inside and out. Just like her mom!