We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Savannah is getting Baptized!



I can't believe Savannah is 8! I'm so proud of her, she has decided to be baptized. She was interview by the Primary President, and then the Bishop. She was a little nervous but, she past with flying colors. Her special day is this Saturday! I am one proud Mommy. I love you Annie xoxo

4 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

My kids just got baptized a month ago and it was a lot of fun. That is so sad about her husband, especially for those poor little kids. Hope all is well.

The land of Vegas said...

That is a beautiful announcement and beautiful picture. Tell her congratulations form Elsie's Aunt.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited and proud of my little sissy. Love you Sally!!!

Jacci said...

could your kids be anymore beautiful! Congratulations to your sweet little Savannah! I remember when she was born!