We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Friday, October 31, 2008

Massey Halloween 2008






We had such a great day!!! Halloween Parade, Halloween Party, It's so fun Daddy at the school today, we also carved pumpkins, Halloween Dinner (eyeball, ear, kidney, finger stew) and (mummy rapped hot dogs) then of course Trick of Treating. Joe and I can't believe another Halloween together, the joy we have being parents!!! We love it our little family. What a joy!! Happy Halloween

Ann Marie said...
I just love your blog.
What are your kids eating??? Looks like the perfect Halloween at the Masseys.

5 comments:

This Mom said...

Your kids look like they had a blast. Was there a ward party??? Sure wish we knew about it.

Syd looks great with the big hair.

Nielsen Fam said...

Your kids look so great!!! Sydney is the cutest thing ever!! I think her and Cam should get married!

Danean said...

Awwwww they are soooooooo cute!!

Danean

Ann Marie Webb said...

I just love your blog.
What are your kids eating??? Looks like the perfect Halloween at the Masseys.

Heath said...

Your kids all look awesome! You are the greatest mom. ...do I say that alot? cause you are.