We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Monday, January 25, 2010

Joe's UPDATE

Joseph is suffering from acute liver failure and a Hepetitus Flare-up. His blood will not clot so they can do no further proceedures at this time. He has met with one of the top liver specialists in Utah who has prescribed a great drug and sent him home from the hospital. We are praying this drug will give him the help he needs. Thanks for all of your love and concern for the our family at this time!! Please pray for him he needs it.



If you have to be in bed, the best person to share it with is Joe's best friend Gracie Rae or Goonks. She is always giving him hugs and kisses.


Joe spends many hours in bed. His liver isn't strong enough and isn't functioning so he doesn't have energy to get up.

Joe is getting blood work done twice a week, to check on his liver condition. The first time they took his blood, they blew 2 veins :( Joe is such a trooper. Today it went a lot smoother.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kel. That is awful. I'm so sorry. We will definiately include him in our prayers. What a trooper YOU are too.

The land of Vegas said...

Thanks for the update. I was wondering. You are so positive. I will be praying for you.

briana said...

thinking of you.

Lac said...

I'm so glad you're keeping us all posted. You guys are so strong. I can only imagine what thoughts have gone through your head and the conversations you've probably had. I know about those "what if" things and it's the hardest thing in the whole world. If you need anything in the world, even just a coke, you can call on me girlie. I love you, and i miss you to pieces.

Alisalee said...

kelly Iam so sorry this is all going on in your family. I gald to know he updates, you are all in our prayers. thanks again for taking the time to do my blog for me,specail at this time . I really apprcaite it! love ya

Jess said...

sorry to hear of this! We are praying for your family. If there is anything you need, please let me know, REALLY!

Brittany said...

I heard from my mom Joe wasn't doing well. Just wanted you to know y'all are in our prayers and that we love you.