We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Friday, July 24, 2009

What to do with 8 kids on a Hot Summer Night!!!





Brad's kids are in town, McKinley and Noah are staying with us for the weekend!! Everyone was really hot and we needed something fun to do!!! 4 ice blocks and a park, thats all it took!! Savannah went further then anyone, way to go Sis!!! Benji and Jacob loved it, I think Syd tried it once. Syd had more fun following Gracie around. Joe was the clown like always!!!

3 comments:

Lac said...

That looks like so much fun! We miss you guys!

Lorena said...

Fun!!! what a great idea!

Heath said...

I haven't done that since I was a kid!!! Maybe I dare do it with my little ones??? Super fun.