We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sparkler Fun!!!







Joe says, Babe, You always keep such a great visual record of our family and I appreciate all of your efforts. You are my best friend and you are beautiful. I love you!!!

4 comments:

JOE said...

Babe, You always keep such a great visual record of our family and I appreciate all of your efforts. You are my best friend and you are beautiful. I love you!!!

Ann Marie Webb said...

It is always fun at the Massey House!

Danean said...

Looks like so much fun!

Sam and Josh said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Plus, way to go Joe on the drawing. You are amazing.