My new calling is Relief Society teacher. I had a feeling when I got released from primary, I would be called as a teacher. It is really fun to be back in Relief Society with the sisters in the ward, but the calling is so scary! It doesn't matter how long I prepare for the lesson, I never feel like I've done enough. Good Luck to me!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

7 comments:
That is AWESOME. I'm so bummed I won't hear any of your lessons :( You'll be the best teacher in there. That's a big calling, how often do you teach? I'm good with teaching the YW (beehives) they think anything I say is cool.
Kel,
I'm sure you are awesome! I would love to be able to sit in on one of your lessons!
You'll be amazing. Your last lesson was amazing, so they will all be amazing. Thanks for letting Kiah go to your house last night. She had so much fun! You have always been so good to her!
I could totally see you teaching and being absolutely wonderful at it.
But Yes, I agree. What a scary calling. But it means it's a time to stretch your limits spread your wings and fly with it. You'll do Awesome!
Im so glad it you and not me. All the sudden, nursery doesnt look so bad any more! Ha ha
Kelly...your site is incredible...how on earth you have the time to make it so wonderful. Ann Marie is having so much fun showing us all of the darling grandchildren ...we are loving it. You are so ambitious. You will also make a wonderful Relief Society teacher...one thing I have learned is that RS ladies (sisters) love to have the same type of lesson...lots of visuals and participation...I know it sounds amazing...but it is true. Have a great summer. Love, Aunt Sherrie
Good luck with the calling. Becky and I just got called to be Primary teachers and she just left being a Relief Society teacher. Anywho, long live global warming!
Post a Comment