We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Friday, June 13, 2008

My big BOY



I can't believe my Jacob is finished with Kindergarten. He really enjoyed all his friends and his Wonderful Teacher Mrs. Barton. Jacob informed me yesterday he is really nervous to go to the 1st grade. I told him all his friends would be there! He loves his friends, especially Kiah and Jessie. These 3 kids are so silly together!!!

4 comments:

Heath said...

I remember being scared for all day school too! He's a sweetie. He's your baby, right? Hope you had a great Father's day.

Heath said...

Nevermind, I had a brain laps, I know he's not your baby, duh.

Lac said...

You did so great on Sunday Kel! I love it when you teach RS! I actually stay all 3 hours when I know I have you to look forward to. So excited to get to chill with you this week, we haven't done it in awhile! It's one of my most favorite things to do!

Anonymous said...

What a cute fifth grader!