We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

Valentine's Day is not a big holiday in our home. We've always try to teach the kids to love each other all year long. Savannah woke up early to give me a card and a tin full of chocolates, she is such a sweet daughter. Joe always made it his number one priority to give me a rose on Valentine's Day. We never had a lot of money but he always make sure I had that one rose. Ever since Joe has passed away, I still received that rose from Benjamin. This year I received roses and a poem that he wrote. I have one talented son.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a sweet boy but look at his parents. The poem still gives me chills. xoxo