We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Getaway to Georgia !!











I had the great opportunity to go visit one of my best friends Danean. Her sweet husband gave me a ticket to spend the weekend with them. I feel in love with Georgia, the neighborhoods are to die for!! Thanks Milligans for being so good to me. I love and miss you tons xoxo

JOE said...
Georgia made me want to die too...You were away for sooo long, I was so happy when I picked you up from the airport. I love you

5 comments:

JOE said...

Georgia made me want to die too...You were away for sooo long, I was so happy when I picked you up from the airport. I love you

Anonymous said...

Her house is beautiful and I can't believe how big her kids are, especially little Emma.

Sam and Josh said...

Good for you. That is awesome. How fun to get away even though Joe was left behind.

Ann Marie Webb said...

Danean has a beautiful home. You were so lucky to get to visit her. Yep - her kids are growing up.
Fun to look at the pictures.
I love your new family picture! Your blog is the best!

pan x 8 said...

Gorgeous house! It looks so pretty out there!!!