

Amy and I had dropped Rylie and Sydney at preschool, then headed for a walk in Draper. I got a phone call from Karen at Sprucewood saying, Benj had just been hit in the eye at recess. Karen told me Rae was outside with him, which made me feel a lot better. I was so nervous, Amy was amazing and went to get Syd from school and made her lunch. Poor Benji was so nervous he wasn't sure if he wanted stitches. He got the nervous chattering as the doctor was putting in the stitches. SUPER FUNNY!!! Mama Jules brought home 2 caramel apples for Rae (Head Secretary) and the Vice Principle. They brought Benj into the school and tried to clean him up. Thanks to everyone that was concerned about Benji and helped us. WE love you!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

2 comments:
It always makes me feel better when I know there is someone that loves my kids until I get there to hug them. That is great you are such good friends with the school staff. I love your ner blog set up by the way.
My kids have all had stitches or staples in their head. Fun times. He is so brave and love you school pictures. So cute.
Post a Comment